Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent adds

Well, here I am as I promised earlier. Got the game on, Yankees up 2-0 on a Matsui bomb in the 2nd. We are here at the top of the third and Ruiz just tripled off Pettitte. Hopefully, he can get out of it.
Ok, here are my recent adds. First the McGuire auto from earlier todayMy apologies, I don't have a scanner and use a digital camera.


Next, recent adds from ebay, from my Team Collectors group or group breaks


First Knicks Autos

09-10 Upper Deck Eddy Curry



08-09 Chronology Dick Barnett. I just need a Bradley and DeBusshere and I'll have autos from the starting 5 of the 68-69 World Championship team.

Next a Dustin Keller GU






Next, Some Devils SP Authentic Patrick Elias Dual GU

SP Authentic Brian Gionta auto
Now some Yankees PC


Topps Gallery Alphonso Soriano GU Bat



Leaf Certified Hideki Matsui GU Jersey card. Btw, he has driven in 4 runs tonight.

This is unique. A Topps Gallery Alfonso Soriano Dominican Coin Card. It's a diffrent addition to the Yankees collection, but I like it.2009 Topps Chrome Mark Melancon auto

2009 Topps Chrome Ramiero Pena auto



2008 Bowman's Best Melky Cabrera auto





Priemer Roger Clemens auto





Some PC Adds





David Lee

Bowman 48 auto



09-10 Upper Deck auto





09-10 Topps Game Used Jersey


Mark Teixeira



2005 Donruss GU Bat

I also added a bunch of base and inserts of Teixeira and Martin Brodeur. If I added pics of those, I wouldn't be able to watch the rest of the game, lol. Top 5, Yankees up 4-1. I am always looking to trade, but I only trade if your on tradingcardcentral.com or sportscardforum.com and if you have good feedback. Been burned twice and I am not looking to get burned a third time.

Anyway, thanks for checking out the adds and Lets Go Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment