Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/2010

My first post of 2010. It was a very busy month for me. I wasn't able to get out as many requests as I would have liked. Plus got sick and then the holidays came and now, here we are in 2010 already. God, time flies the older you get. Seems like yesterday I was a teenager in school, wishing time flew, lol. Now I want it to slow down. This is my last year in my thirties. I want to enjoy it before I turn the big 40 in 2011.

Anyway, I did get a TTM yesterday. I'll try and get a scan up and running. I got in Brett Hull. He signed a puck and 2 custom cards in under 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for Johhny Bower, Kevin Weekes and Jeremy Roenick to return my mail. Roenick is taking a while. I'm wondering if he stopped signing all together.

One of my New Years resolutions is to get at least 20 requests out. Let see if that actually happens. Spring Training is coming up fast and I need to get myself in gear and start writing those st requests to current and former Yankees. Plus there are still a few more Devils, Knicks and Jets players I need to hit up for graphs.

Speaking of the Jets. I was at the game Sunday, freezing my tukous off, but watching my J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets beat up on the Bengals. I know Cincy played a vanilla offense and rested a bunch of players, but I really think we can beat the Bengals Saturday. We have the 4:30 game, so I'll have my steak and Blue Moon ready.

Stay warm, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment