Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaacccccckkkk!

Good news everyone. My laptop issue has been resolved and I can post pics on here again. There has been a few things I've gotten since I last posted and I will get pics up as soon as I can, quite possibly tonight.

I have also moved away a bit from collecting McFarlanes and to collecting bobbleheads. I have always had a facination for bobbles. I had a few and saw a few at a card show recently for dirt cheap and the rest is history. My collection has grown to close to 20 bobbles in the last month with more on their way in. I'll probably do a blog about them tonight complete with pics. I'm meeting up with a bobblehead collector on Friday to pick up some more and to pick his brain about how to collect them, what to look for, what's the best way to store and protect them, etc. I may make that visit into a blog as well. I'm looking forward to it.

Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment