Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

Just want to take time to wish everyone a happy memorial day weekend, especially those brave men and women who have fought for our country. Please say a special prayer for those who have given us the ultimate sacrifice and lost their lives so that we can live freely in the greatest country in the world.

I have quite a daunting task for the up coming weekend. I wish to finally get all my Yankees cards put into their collective binders. I have thousands upon thousands of Yankees baseball cards sitting in boxes. I have been lazy long enough and will devote my weekend to putting them in their collective binders. It's quite a task, but one I know I'll have alot of fun doing.

I also want to put up pics of my recent pick ups. My internet at home has been giving me problems, yet again. I am posting this from work, so I cant load up any pictures. Please stay tuned. I hope to get the situation at home finalized by Friday.