Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rex Ryan Book Signing

Last week, I attended the Rex Ryan Book signing at the Jets Store in Manhattan. Over 200 Jets fans attended the signing. I managed to be about the 70th person on the line, having gone straight from work.

3 of the Flight Crew, which is the Jets Cheerleading squad also showed up to greet the fans and sign autographs while you stood on line.


The store has a wide range of merchandise for the Jets fan in your life. Here's my personal favorite, jerseys.

And once you got inside, you were greeted by the man himself, Coach Ryan. He was extremely nice. I got to thank him for the tremendous job he and his staff has done in the 2 years he's been coach and I couldn't wait till he bought home a Super Bowl Title. He seemed genuinely thankful by that remark and told me it was fans like me that he's busting his tail to bring it home.

Here's the swag I bought home:


Signed photo by three of the flight crew.



Book by Coach Ryan



Inside of book, signed by Coach Ryan.


It was a fun day to be a Jets fan.

4 comments: