Thursday, October 13, 2011

One more day till New York Comic Con

The first day of New York Comic Con is today. Although I did not go inside, I did stop by to pick up my press pass. I felt so very excited as I walked into Jacobs Javitz Center in Manhattan and saw all the people walking around. Some were in costume, others were not. It was not very crowded today. Tomorrow, when the con is open to the general public, I expect it to be a madhouse, Saturday worse.

Having never been to NYCC, I have done my reasearch by constantly looking at the official NY Comic Con web site and planned my time there. I picked out what I want to see, what I want to buy, which pannels and viewings I want to attend. I will mostly wander around, look at all the dealer tables and ogle the scantly clad women dressed as their favorite characters (I keed, I keed).

If you are attending, I suggest you show up early. Doors open at 10Am. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment