Monday, September 19, 2011

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post. I'd like to be able to give you a reason why I haven't posted since July. Something like I got a new job or I moved or even I got a new girlfriend that takes up a lot of my time. But I got nothing. To be honest, I kinda suffered from a brain lock.

It's not as if I hadn't gotten anything new. It was just that I really had nothing to say. I would come on here, look at a blank screen and nothing came to my brain. No words for me to type. I felt like the well had run dry and my blogging days were over.

Then I had a thought. Why not blog about other stuff? As much as I love sports and collecting sports cards, I do have other intrests and stuff I collect. My love for Spider-Man and Batman has been rekindled and I have started collecting them again. I do collect The Beatles and KISS as well. Why not turn this into a Pop Culture/Sports blog? I couldn't think of a reason not to. Not only will it cover all my favorite things, I should be able to blog at least a few times a week about diffrent subjects.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the new direction I will be taking my blog to. I hope the readers I have had will decide to stick around. It is fun to write this blog, but it's nothing without the people who read it and comment on it. I am very grateful I have readers, so I hope you will continue to read it. I will still talk sports along with comics, figures, movies, etc. I hope this new direction will be a sucessful one as well as a fun read.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment