Friday, August 9, 2013

From The "Oh, This I Have To Have" Department


So, while I was on the NECA boards, looking for information on the release dates for the large scale '66 Batman and the 1989 Batman figures (No release date, yet). I started looking around the site at some of the other stuff NECA will be releasing. It was my first time on their site. I liked what I saw. I'm going to be looking out for the 1966 Batman Heroclix stuff that NECA will be releasing and I have to hunt down their Batman bobbleheads from Dark Knight Rises as well as their classic Batman bobbles.

Then I saw a bobblehead I have to have.


Is this thing freaking cool or what?

I already have 2 other Spider-Man bobbleheads and I know this one will look look fantastic next to them. I just love that he is crouched down in position to spin his web. The classic Romita look of the bobble makes this a must have in my Spidey collection. 

There was no release date for this figure (shocker!) so I will have to keep my eyes peeled for it. I'm sure the comic shops I frequent will have this on their shelves by the end of the year. This might make a snazzy Christmas gift for a certain sexy geek. Or I'll just save my pennies and pick it up when I see it. Either way, I will definately be adding this awesome looking bobblehead to my Spider-Man collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment