Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28/2009

GAME ON!!!! Tonight, weather permitting, will be game one of the 2009 World Series. CC Sabathia against Cliff Lee. Their best pitcher against our best pitcher. A line up that hits for power vs a line up that hits for power. People, this could very well be one of the better World Series in years. This was the series I was hoping for. A battle of the best teams in baseball. My prediction: Yankees in 6. Both have powerful lineups. Both teams have the ability to come from behind to win games. Both have a tremendous home field advantage. I feel the Yankees have better starting pitching and a better bull pen and that will make the diffrence in this series. May the best team win.

I got a package today that had my Yankee cards from a group break of 2009 Topps Chrome. Amoung the highlights was 2 Ramiero Pena autographs and a Mark Melocen auto. Also a Blue Refractor Robinson Cano. The guy also added Meilky Cabrrea Bowman's Best auto, my second Meilky auto. I'll try posting pics tonight during the game. If the game gets grained out, I have the Knicks season opener and the Devils/Sabers game to watch.

I sent out 4 ttm requests to former Knicks Dick McGuire, Richie Gueirn, Oscar Schectman and Harry Gallatin. Custom cards were sent to all. Hope to report successes soon.

Enjoy the game everyone. Let's Go Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment