Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/2010

I haven't been able to post here because my laptop is about to be given it's last rites. I'm posting this from my work computer. I can't really save pics on it, so until I'm able to buy a new laptop, I will just post what I have gotten and post pics later. I have gotten in recently:

Chad Moehler-Signed a Topps 08 and a Yankee Stadium custom. This was sent to Orioles ST and returned in under a week

Johnny Bower-This puzzled me as he usually signs and returns in under a weeks time, but it took 2 months. I was worried as I hoped his health was ok. He's a great signer and a terrific ambassador to hockey. He signed a Maple Leafs puck in silver paint pen and added HOF inscription. He also signed my custon card and added a signed post card of him holding the Stanley Cup. It was also postmarked from FL rather than Canada.

Kevin Weekes-Signed 2 customs, a Devils puck and a 08-09 UD Series 2 card in about 2 months. This was sent to him c/o Hockey Night In Canada.

Brian Dayett-Former Yankee Outfielder signed a 1982 Donruss and a Yankee Stadium custom in about a week.

jon Lieber-Signed 2 Topps cards and a Yankee Stadium custom in about 2 weeks time sent in care of his home. This was a third times a charm one as I had sent to him 2x before in care of the Phillies and never got them back.

That's all for now. Hopefully I can get my laptop replaced rather quickly so I can post pics here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment