Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/2010 mailday

Still another day without a laptop. I gotta look into seeing if I can upload pics to this blog from my blackberry. That would help alot.

Today bought me a return from Billy Sample, who played one year with the Yankees. He signed a 1986 Topps card and a Yankee Stadium custom card in blue ink. He also took the time to write a short letter thanking me for the letter and he was proud to be a part of my collection and wished me luck with it. He also asked if we were getting more snow and said enough already, lol. He lives in the same area as I do. I love the small touches like that. To me, it shows the athletes are very apprecitive of the fans and that means a lot to me.

I also got an RTS from Paul Blair, but it had his forwarding address on it so I just popped it into another envleope and mailed it right back out. Well see how long that takes to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment