Thursday, February 4, 2010

2/3/2010 Recent Mailday

ok, I tried to post last night, but for some reason it wasn't sticking. Let's try this again


Mailday from MondayGlen "Chico" Resch. Former goalie for the Islanders, Rockies, Devils and Flyers. Signed 2 customs in pen. I did send a third, which he didn't sign. I'll try to get him at the Rock later in the year.

Former Jets QB Rick Mirer signed these two customs




This was an ebay win for the Mark Teixeira

Tuesday's mail




Former Yankees and Astros relief pitcher Xavier Hernandez signed a card and custom in just under 10 days.








Devils Forward and one of the NHL's best young stars Zach Parise signed 2 customs in black and this puck in silver sharpie in 7 days.




Todays mail




No TTM's. Just this ebay win for my Teixeira PC arrived. I'm also bidding on a 50 card lot as well.


Time for bed. I pray this saves this time.


Goodnite.











2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the authenticity of those Parise's.

    He used to be a good signer TTM. Lately, he hasn't been returning stuff. And his IP signature went down the tubes. It's basically a Z- P- 9.
    It makes me sad how horrible it has become.

    That being said, I think he's sick of signing. And his sig isn't that hard to do. He lives with his gf and something gives me pause about that signature. You never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping they're real, but as you know, TTM is basically a crap shoot. If they aren't real, then I guess I'd have to try and get him at the arena. They do match up pretty well with the other Parise sig's I've seen.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete