Monday, December 3, 2012

A Really Cool Prize Arrived From The Batcave Toy Room

A couple weeks ago John, who writes one of my favorite blogs, The Batcave Toy Room, held a contest. To be entered, you had to guess which was the last Retro Action DC Super Hero he picked up for his collection. I had remembered he metioned he was having trouble finding Green Lantern. I saw he had Lantern in the picture he showed on his blog, so I made a guess, which turned out to be right. Later, I got a direct message from John on Facebook informing me I was the winner of his contest. Yey! What did I win?


I got the package in today. Let's see what I got from John.


I won a Mego Batman emblem t shirt. This is awesome! I am a huge fan of Mego and collect the World's Greatest Superhero line so this t-shirt is a great addition to my wardrobe and cannot wait to wear it to my next toy show. Maybe it will bring me good luck as I find a great deal on a new addition to my Mego collection.

If you have not had the chance to read John's blog, check it out here http://www.batcavetoyroom.com/.

If you are a fan of Batman, Star Wars and Mego like I am, you will enjoy this blog. Tell him the Sexy Geek sent you.