Monday, December 3, 2012

A Really Cool Prize Arrived From The Batcave Toy Room

A couple weeks ago John, who writes one of my favorite blogs, The Batcave Toy Room, held a contest. To be entered, you had to guess which was the last Retro Action DC Super Hero he picked up for his collection. I had remembered he metioned he was having trouble finding Green Lantern. I saw he had Lantern in the picture he showed on his blog, so I made a guess, which turned out to be right. Later, I got a direct message from John on Facebook informing me I was the winner of his contest. Yey! What did I win?


I got the package in today. Let's see what I got from John.


I won a Mego Batman emblem t shirt. This is awesome! I am a huge fan of Mego and collect the World's Greatest Superhero line so this t-shirt is a great addition to my wardrobe and cannot wait to wear it to my next toy show. Maybe it will bring me good luck as I find a great deal on a new addition to my Mego collection.

If you have not had the chance to read John's blog, check it out here http://www.batcavetoyroom.com/.

If you are a fan of Batman, Star Wars and Mego like I am, you will enjoy this blog. Tell him the Sexy Geek sent you.

6 comments:

  1. Well that is cool. I love the fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I love being a part of a community where we are all friends and look out for one another.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the great write up Mike. Probably some of the nicest comments about the Batcave Toy Room I have read. Please enjoy your Mego Batman emblem t-shirt as you inspired this latest contest by inquiring about the shirts. Thanks for not only following, but for being a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a friend and thank you for writting such a great and informitive blog. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Shirt looks really sweet. I cannot wait to wear it.

      Delete