Saturday, December 1, 2012

Package from The Cool And Collected Universe


Before the Thanksgiving holiday, I made a deal with my buddy Brian over at coolandcollected.com. I love making deals with Brian as I always get some cool stuff from him and he is really easy to work with and the packages always come quick. After initally almost pulling the trigger on a vintage Millenium Falcon and a Star Wars lot, I saw he was selling a DC lot as well as a small Joker lot, so I quickly made a deal with him.

As I mentioned before, he does get the packages out quickly. No more than a few days after paying, I got this package at my postal box

 

Inside was a veritable stash of DC toys and other goodies. It was stuffed to the top, which I always like to see. It would be impossible to show off all the goods, so I will show off my favorites in groups.


The Bat Lot. The main reaison I picked up the DC Lot was to add to my Batman collection and I think I have with some of these figures. I got some Batman The Animated Series figures, The Dark Knight and some The Batman toys as well as a cowl. I want to see if I can get some stands for these figures so when I am able to display them they wont fall over.


A couple of cool Batman Pez Dispensers.


Batmobiles and a Batcycle to add to my fleet of Bat Vehicles.


Batman was not the only one I was going for when I snagged this lot. I don't have a Superman collection and I want to rectify that. This lot will get me on my way.


Some members of the Justice League to add to the swag.


And to end things, a lot of my favorite Bat Villian. There are some real cool Joker figures in this lot, but I really like the figure of him on the cards. That will look pretty sweet on a shelf in my future man cave.

Again, I want to thank Brian for the sale. If you have not read his Cool and Collected blog, I urge you to do so. He is a great pop culture blogger and an even better friend.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Brian is great! And you got some wonderful goodies from him that i must say congrats on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Haul Mike. Congrats on the snag. PEZ is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see it was you who picked this up. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Glad I was able to snag this lot and add some new goodies to my collections.

    ReplyDelete