Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10/27/2009

Well, I haven't been recieving any TTm's. In a bit of a dry spell right now. I did go to Duane Reede during my lunch break to print out the customs I made over the course of the past few days. Hopefully, they came out well and I'll get them sent out tomorrow. I have to write up some letters tonight when I get in from my appointment at a perspective school. Then I have a group break also tonight with one of my Hockey groups. Hopefully I can get a Broduer pulled for the PC.

Tomorrow promises to be a great day. Yankees/Phillies World Series Game 1, Knicks season opener and the Devils skate off against the Sabers at the Rock. The Devils are selling signed pucks for charity for 25.00 bucks a pop. The first time they did this last season, it was a mad house. They're was no restrictions on how many pucks you could purchase, so there were people paying a couple of hundred to try and get a Brodeur or Stevens or Parise auto'ed puck. Alot of people got shut out and boy, were they mad. I read on the Devils message board I belong to, www.njdevs.com, that a bunch of people were storming mad. I didn't get shut out though. After waiting in line all afternoon for tix and being one of the first at the door, my paitence netted me a....Johnny Oduya auto. Not bad, I did need him for my small collection of Devils signed pucks, but not the one I wanted. I'll be parked in my apt, watching Game 1 and the Knicks season opener, but had the Yankees not made the series, I would have been in Newark.

Hopefully, something will come in this week. If not, I'll post some of my collection to past the time. Untill next time, LET'S GO YANKEES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment