Thursday, September 22, 2011

About The New Title...

So, I finally decided to rename the blog and put up a new templete as well. The title is acutally a joke between myself and friends and thought it would make a good title for this blog.

Let me assure you, I don't think I'm sexy. Geek, yes, sexy, not in this lifetime.

I'm in the process of making a brand new banner as well. I want to incorporate images of cards, vintage toys, and what I collect all into one banner. Problem is, Photoshop is not cooperating. As I am trying to extract an image, the screen blinks and I lose whatever work I had already started. I'm hoping I can find time to get that banner up this weekend. If not, I may have to hire someone to do it for me, if I can find someone who works cheap.

This weekend, I'm hoping to hit up the big flea market in Manhattan and find some treasures for the collection. I have been hitting up thrift shops and Salvation Army stores, with no luck what so ever. Not sure how other people have done it. I can never seem to find anything that's worth buying, except a book or two.

Hope you guys have something good planned for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment