Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11/4/2009

Tough Town, eh?

Game 6 is tonight and NYC is electric. Pettitte vs Pedro looks like it's going to be a good one. I'm sure the crowd at Yankee Stadium will be fired up, even more so with the chance of not only winning a 27th world championship, but beating the hated Pedro in the process. To me, the two keys to winning this game will be Teixeira finally hitting and getting to that Philly bullpen. I would match up the Yankees pen against theirs any day of the week, and twice on sunday. Their pen has been shaky this whole series and I don't think it will right it self this series. I said Yankees in 6 at the beginning and I hope the Yankees can make me look like a genius :D

My ttm drought ended today with former Knick Dick Mcguire returning the 2 custom cards I sent him last week. I'll post pics tonight and of my recent adds to my PC's. I had an idea for hockey customs and will work on them while watching the game tonight.

Enjoy the game and Let's Go Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment