Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/19/2009

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Work has kept me busy and tired. I did get a few things in the mail from TTM, Box Breaks and Ebay. I'll get them posted over the weekend.

I decided to start an ambitous project. I want to get the 2009 Yankees World Series Team on 2009 World Series baseballs. I know this will take me a long while and plus, I know it will be very expensive, but I am willing to try. Players like Jeter, Arod, Rivera and Matsui are some of the few players I may have to pay Steiner Prices for, but I'll do it, hence the length of time it will take me to complete this project. Plus, the players aren't readily avalable to the public like the Philies were last year as I have been following a few blogs and seen a few 2008 Phillies WS auto ball collections. I'll of course leave posts and pics of what I get.

I'll talk to guys later. I'm hoping the rumors I hear about AI coming to the Knicks aren't true. Please no.

No comments:

Post a Comment