Friday, June 24, 2011

Recent Adds to the Jets Collection

I was recently able to add some new cards to the Jets PC. I have actually been ignore it for a while and while I was looking through the collection, I noticed I was missing a lot of players I've wanted in the PC.

I went on ebay, placed some bids, winning one and made a deal with a football card collector on sportscardforum.com.

Here are the new additions

I have been wanting a Vinny Testeverde auto for sometime now and I was happy to be able to add this card. Testeverde is one of my all time favorite Jets and Now I can cross him off the want list.


I used to collect Chad Pennington. This card will be a welcome addtion to the PC



For some reason each time I participate in a group break, I always seem to pull a Dustin Keller game used card, but never an autograph. With this ebay purchase, I was able to rectify that and cross Keller off the want list.

This is a nice one for the PC. I love to collect the patch cards and this one has a piece of patch, as you can see.



This card covers my love for patches and autos. It was a must have as I don't know if Edwards will be a Jet this season. He's a free agent and although his drops have considerably, well, dropped, I think Santonio Holmes is a must sign. Glad to add Edwards to the Jets auto PC with his beauty.


The trader threw in this Leaf Certified Red card. Nice add to the collection.



I have another card coming in off ebay soon. Hopefully, it will arrive today.


I was glad I could add to the Jets collection, especially since I have been working on organizing the Jets base cards I have. Will probably add more in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned.


J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment