Sunday, August 12, 2012

Recent Through The Mail Autograph Successes


On Thursday, I had a nice 2 ttm mailday. The maildays are still not as frequent as I would like them to be. But for now, any mailday is a good mailday for me. Ok, enough dawdling. Time to show ff the goodies.


Dan Jurgens signed and sketched my Artist Card for me in a couple weeks time. I sent to him in care of DC Comics, but the postmark came back from Minneapolis. I know he is a Minnesota native, so I'm guessing he has a studio up there where he works out of.

Jurgens has worked on titles such as Superman, The Sensational Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Thor, and Booster Gold. He has created characters such as Doomsday, Cyborg Superman and Booster Gold. Booster Gold is the character he sketched on my card. Another solid return for my Comic Book Artist PC.


This was a huge add to my Yankees PC. Wade Boggs signed my baseball in a weeks time. Sent to his home, I included the baseball as well as a 20.00 donation to his charity, which I think helps inner city kids build baseball fields in the Tampa area. This is a great success for me as he was on my favorite Yankees team, the 1996 Yankees, which won the World Series that year. I might send another request out to him soon.

Another week is starting, so I hope my mailbox is full this week. I will be getting out some more requests this week. Sports stars, actors and artists are who I am targeting this week.Hope you guys who share in this hobby have your mailboxes full as well.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Boggs success! He's been signing like crazy lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great additions to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete