Friday, January 28, 2011

2010-2011 Artifacts Brodeur, Elias, Parise Triple Patch

I recently added this goergous card to my Martin Brodeur PC. It's a 10-11 Artifacts Tundra Trios Triple Patch card of Marty Broduer, Patrick Elias and Zach Parise. The card is # 11/15.

I aquired this card through a trade on a site I frequent called Trading Card Central. I have been a member for years and it has some real nice people on it. The gentleman I got this from actually offered it up to me. There were a couple of card he was intrested in that I no longer had. He finally agreed to trade it for my 08/09 Ice Evgeni Malkin Autographed swatch card I had. At first, I was doubting the trade. I was actually hpoing to hold on to the Malkin for a Brodeur auto, but once I saw the card in person all my doubts erased and I'm very pleased to have it. I never would have been able to afford it if I had to buy it off ebay or something.

I have another Brodeur on it's way in. Not nearly as nice as this one, but still a pretty cool card to add to my growing Brodeur PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment