Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Should I Do?


I gotta be honest with you all, I'm not a huge fan of how this blog looks. To me, it's pretty plain and not exciting. When I read some of the awesome blogs here, I see some of the best pages around. Pages like Wrigley Wax, Vin Scully Is My Home Boy, Dodgerbobble, Hoopography, just to name a few, all have these colorful, eye pleasing pages with some awesome banners topping their pages.
So, I ask you, how do you all do that? I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. I'm lucky I know where the power button is on most of these things. Plus I see some bloggers actually have lists of what's in there collections and what they are looking for. I wanna get in on that.
One of my "blogging goals" is to tighten up my page, make it look a lot better than the it does now. Maybe I offer a contest and give a nice prize to whom ever helps me give this page a much needed make over? Do I just go out and pay someone to do this?
What do you guys think? Any help would be much appreciated from everyone.
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You have an awesome collection of cards and autos - I'd incorporate some of that into your banner. You have some cool Bobbleheads as well, so include those too!

    From an aesthetics/user flow stand point (how nerdy do I sound?), I'd move some of your info to the top of the page where it's easier to see - especially your "about me" section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the advice. I'll try to do that.

    ReplyDelete